State College, PA
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position!
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performs project tasks/assignments of a more complex nature ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables
- Reading and interpreting basic schematics and drawings
- Follows methods, techniques, and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, & cable harnessing on subassemblies and units
- Accurately completes process paperwork and entering data into the applicable work order management system
- Supports continuous improvement activities and participates in problem solving activities
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work with limited supervision, requires detailed instructions only on new assignments
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- General electro/mechanical manufacturing process skills
- Ability to interpret basic documents, work instruction, BOMs, and schematics
- General communication skills, both written and verbal
- General computer skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to exhibit adaptability/flexibility
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds
- General knowledge of IPC-A-610 a plus
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.