State College, PA
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. All education requirements are verified.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 15 pounds
- Performs project tasks/assignments of a more complex nature ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables
- Reading and interpreting basic schematics and drawings
- Follows methods, techniques, and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, & cable harnessing on subassemblies and units
- Accurately completes process paperwork and entering data into the applicable work order management system
- Supports continuous improvement activities and participates in problem solving activities
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work with limited supervision, requires detailed instructions only on new assignments.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- General electro/mechanical manufacturing process skills
- Ability to interpret basic documents, work instruction, BOMs, and schematics
- General communication skills, both written and verbal
- General computer skills
- Ability to work in team environment
- Ability to exhibit adaptability/flexibility
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.