Electronic Assembly Test Technician
Whitpain Township, PA
Our client near Plymouth Meeting is looking for an individual who has the following:
- 2-3 years of experience building and testing electronic equipment
- ability to assemble and build electronic equipment from sub assemblies and parts
- able to read blue prints and schmatics
- previous sodering experience required
- experience testing and debugging assembled equipment
- responsible for QC and inspection of final assembly
- prior background in assembling and testing of custom electonic preferred
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Business Development - Mid-Atlantic Region
Mr. John Vagnoni joined Contract Professionals, Inc. in September of 2018. John brings over 30 years of technical staffing experience to CPI, beginning his career at Tech Aid as a recruiter. John was quickly promoted to Tech Aid Account Manager, Branch Manager and eventually the Vice President of their Mid-Atlantic region.
Throughout his career, John has been active in several non profit organizations. He served as the Chapter President for the local National Technical Services Association and he was the co-chair of the local Ronald McDonald NTSA Golf Outing, which generated over $50,000 for the local Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia. He is also active in other organizations for youth and college sports; coaching ice hockey for local high schools and acting as the Assistant Coach for Lafayette College.
John lives in Collegeville, PA with his wife and three children and two very large German shepherds. He is a graduate of Villanova University, but he also has a passion for Michigan State, where two of his children went to school.
John likes to play golf and ice hockey during his spare time and he is a huge Flyers and Boston Bruins fan.