Jr. Embedded Developer
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree.
The Junior Embedded Developer shall have at least one (1) year of work experience in two (2) or more of the following:
- Developing embedded software systems in assembly C, C++, or Java
- Developing embedded software systems for Unix, Linux, Windows, VxWorks, JunOS, or vendor-proprietary operating systems
- Experience with operating system internals for Unix, Linux, Windows, VxWorks, JunOS, or vendor-proprietary operating systems
- Reverse engineering and analysis of software
- Low-level programming of device drivers in a Unix, Linux, or Windows environment
- Bit-level data analysis
- Systems engineering of large scale embedded systems
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.