Embedded S/W Engineer
Sunnyvale, CA US
- Familiar with embedded software development using C/C++, Object Oriented Design and Real-time programming constructs
- Experience in implementation in an object oriented environment and mastery of OO / UML / C++
- Active Top Secret clearance is required with ability to obtain TS/SCI
- Detail-oriented and accountable during the design phase for organizing and closing peer reviews
- Experience developing real-time embedded software in an Agile development environment
- Experience with single board computers and real-time operating systems
- Experience with Wind River VxWorks 6.X/7.X
- Familiarity with embedded and closed loop software systems, and the verification thereof in both software simulation/emulation and hardware-in-the-loop systems
- Experience with hardware/software integration
- Familiarity with spacecraft subsystems, hardware, telemetry, command & control
- Familiarity with Simulink, MATLAB, or Python, Git, JIRA
- Experience in a fast-paced, team oriented, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated excellent initiative, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to synthesize design elements for complex architectures
Bachelor of Science plus 6 years' experience OR Master of Science plus 4 years' experience.
Applicant must have an active TOP SECRET Security clearance prior to hire. All applicants selected will be subject to a US Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, US citizenship is required
Meet Your Recruiter
Team Leader - Defense Solutions
A seasoned recruiting and sales professional with more than 7 years of industry experience, Jason Briggs joins the Contract Professionals, Inc. (CPI) team as the Director of Business Development, Information Technology Division in Scottsdale, Arizona.
With a talent for creative problem solving and coalition building, Jason started his career at Oxford and Associates in 2013, generating $2.3 million in sales by targeting the hardware, software, IT, and science & technology industries.
Subsequently, Jason joined KT Consulting as a Federal Department of Defense (DoD) Senior Recruiter focusing on winning and staffing One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS-SB) Proposals and Contracts for the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
Relocating to Arizona in 2017, Jason is originally from Wisconsin. He graduated from the University of Wisconsin Stout with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with a focus in Risk Management.
Jason attended St. John's Northwestern Military Academy in Wisconsin where he was exposed to JROTC leadership education training and military sciences. He has served on alumni executive board for the University of Wisconsin Stout's National social philanthropy fraternity, Phi Sigma Phi. Jason also continues to provide support for local dog rescue organizations in the Phoenix area by donating time and participating in local adoption events.