- Develop a compliant Integrated Master Schedule, Program Summary Master Schedule and other planning artifacts in support of proposal requirements and/or for program execution.
- Integrated Master Schedules must be developed utilizing the appropriate vertical hierarchy of visibility from IMP (if applicable) and WBS allowing for the validation of progress to meet contractual requirements.
- Successful candidate must have current program execution experience with the ability to interpret and evaluate Contract Requirements and program artifacts in order to develop an Integrated Master Schedule in conformance with our client' s guidance and Industry best practices.
- Must be an expert in the field of Planning and Scheduling and is considered an authority in regards to planning and scheduling practices, both practical and theoretical.
- Must be able to collaborate with the program team members and provide scheduling guidance to develop a product compliant with customer contractual requirements.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.