Engineering Tech IV
2. Assist other team members with facilities related issues (plumbing, HVAC, life-safety, construction, carpentry, facilities rearrangement).
3. Build wooden shipping crates and other fixtures.
4. Maintain preventative maintenance logs as needed.
5. Operate forklifts and company vehicles as required.
6. Coordinate with suppliers and contractors as well as processing required paperwork to complete project.
7. Demonstrated aptitude for electro-mechanical device operation, computer literate, carpentry, valid driver license, must be able to obtain company forklift operator license, able to lift 50 pounds.
8. Must be available for after hours and weekend duty.
9. Must have experience working with 120/208 and 277/480 volt 3 phase.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.