Our client, a market leader and technology innovator, is seeking talented professionals to deliver cutting edge solutions to their customers. Well-respected, with a global presence, our client consistently offers a powerful and robust portfolio of products, services and solutions that help customers successfully execute their missions in today’ s dynamic environment. With unsurpassed engineering, using an open systems approach, our client solves the nation’ s most complex challenges while foreseeing future needs.
High School Diploma or equivalent including vocational training is required plus a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. The education requirement will be verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Supports engineering activities such as design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of prototype electro-mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry, laser/light transmission devices or specialized test equipment
- May provide direction to other employees with similar duties
- Performs a variety of equipment/process operations involving an application or technical skills in a specific area (electrical, software, manufacturing, optical, etc.)
- Performs research and engineering laboratory functions that may include but not be limited to:
Layout, building, testing, troubleshooting, repairing and modification or electronic or electro-mechanical devices, assemblies, subsystems, and systems.
- Constructs, troubleshoots, calibrates, adjusts, tests, diagnoses, and maintains equipment, components, devices, or systems
- Calibration and alignment checks; makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as directed
- Construct, modify, debug, test and adjust a variety of tools and equipment given appropriate drawings, parts and instructions
- Implements basic practical solutions for process improvement
- Constructs basis tooling and fixtures to accomplish unique tasks
- Organizes data to identify cause/effect relationships and recommends resolution/process improvement
- Perform routine/basic preventative maintenance tasks
- Works from schematics, engineering drawings and written or verbal instructions
- Operates related equipment; conducts tests and reports data in prescribed format.
- May require Solder Repair Certification.
- General knowledge of generally accepted technical theory in appropriate discipline (software, electrical, manufacturing, etc.)
- Ability to Acquire job skills and learns company policies and procedures to complete routine tasks
- General knowledge and proficiency in the use of related tools and equipment
- Ability to demonstrate soldering skills to pass J-std cert. If required
- Ability to fabricate simple hardware as required.
- General computer and test equipment knowledge.
- Position involves support to WINT Army communications systems. Knowledge of US Army WINT Inc 1 and Inc 2 systems a plus.
- Associates Degree in Electronics/Electrical technology/Networking a plus.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.