Engineering Test Technician (3rd Shift)
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Associates degree in related discipline or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- The Engineering Test Technician will primarily perform hardware integration and test of highly complex, highly-reliable spaceflight payload electronics.
- Will also perform alignment, testing, problem troubleshooting, data analysis, and technical evaluation of Digital and RF modules.
- Tasks will include developing and prepare reports, procedure documentation, and a high level of understanding of product specifications.
- Second and/or third shift coverage will be required for most assignments.
Background & Skills Required:
- Recent experience working with high-reliability spaceflight electronic hardware, including experience in both digital and RF/microwave circuit testing.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of UNIX, Windows and MS Office are required.
- Candidate requires the ability to interpret complex engineering drawings, diagrams and schematics and the necessary interfaces.
- Strong background in electrical testing techniques.
- Knowledgeable use of test equipment such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and signal generators is required.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.