Entry Level Mechanic
- • Experience in a high school auto shop program, automotive technician schooling or equivalent experience
- • High school diploma or equivalent
- • Must have basic understanding of automotive systems
- • Must be able to use manual tools and power equipment safely
- • Must have strong mechanical aptitude and ability to problem solve
- • Must have good organizational skills
- • Must have good attention to detail
- • Must possess the skills to read, comprehend and execute written procedures
- • Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and willing to learn
- • Good oral and written communication skills
- • Must have reliable attendance and be willing to work overtime/weekends
- • State/ASE certifications preferred
- • Previous mechanic or co-op experience preferred
- • Automotive electrical systems experience a plus
- • Owns tools and roller tool box
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.