Equipment Maintenance Tech
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. Education requirements will be verified.
- Performs basic electrical or mechanical troubleshooting to determine problems in non-functioning electro-mechanical equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating repair manuals, rough sketches or drawings.
- Uses test and diagnostic equipment to perform checkouts
- Rebuilds manufacturing equipment as required
- May perform basic equipment modifications as directed by manufacturing engineers
- Assists in the procurement of parts and materials
- Provides status reports to management
- Utilizes and maintains preventative maintenance programs for manufacturing equipment per recommended schedules
- Interfaces with employees and managers across the department
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice
- Normally follows established procedures on routine work, requires instructions only on new assignments.
Background & Experience Required:
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools
- General knowledge of standard safety practices
- General communication skills, both verbal and written
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and understand basic drawings, schematics and prints
- Ability to follow directions
- Good problem solving skills
- Good time management skills
- Skill in diagnosing malfunctions in equipment and identifying corrective actions
- General math skills to perform basic calculations
Meet Your Recruiter
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.