- Single point of contact for specified program team(s) for the Ergonomic Attribute.
- For assigned program, assure full compliance to ergonomic requirements (Trustmark, SDS, etc.) working with Design Studio, D&R activates, and Vehicle Engineering activities.
- Provide input on HMI / HCI with respect to customer usability of the User Interface Participate in user research and conduct clinics to assess usability of various HMI proposals.
- Synthesize findings into actionable insights.
- Modeling information structures, screen layouts, screen flows and other UI attributes Provide input to, and signoff on graphics for controls and displays.
- Assist in developing program targets, assumptions and new vehicle features by identifying ergonomics' needs and wants through the use of detailed benchmarking and the application of ergonomic standards and principles.
- Drive solutions to raised ergonomic concerns by LEADING cross-functional teams while ensuring designs are compatible with Customer wants, attribute targets, Corporate requirements, Service, Assembly, etc. Utilize SetK, eFDVS, and e-Deviation in the application and assessment of ergonomic standards for vehicle components and drive the compliance or deviation process as needed.
- Contribute to the development of Package-Ergonomics processes, guidelines, standards and cross-vehicle recommendations
- Participate in appropriate meetings to support the program(s), including AST, Part II, Part I, Interior/Exterior Feasibility, Feasibility Checkpoint (FC), and Program Package
- Routinely present ergonomic issues to Program Management/Chiefs
Client Program experience and knowledge of GPDS eFDVS, Feasibility Checkpoint (FC) Process and other program driven process. CAD application experience (Catia preferred)
1-5 years minimum, 3-5 years of ergonomic automotive experience preferred
BS degree specializing in Human Factors/Ergonomics is required (would also consider Industrial or Automotive Engineering with focus on ergonomics)
MS in Human Factors
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.