No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
The Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Engineer will design and develop firmware for the Digital Receiver Exciter and Digital Beamformer for our client' s Air and Missile Defense Radar (AMDR) Program. The engineer will work on a large geographically separated team, participating in all aspects of the development lifecycle including design, development, integration and test.
Background & Experience Required:
- Electrical Engineer or Computer Engineering degree plus a minimum 5+ years hardware development experience using FPGAs, microprocessors, high speed digital circuits in embedded designs.
- Very High Speed Integrated Circuit Hardware Description Language (VHDL) experience and associated modeling and simulation tools
- Embedded software development and/or digital board design experience
- Experience with high speed digital electronics, proper timing and debugging capabilities
- An understanding of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) techniques and layout of high-speed digital boards
- Desire to learn and push the development envelope, willingness to take on strong challenges.
- Recent experience with Xilinx Virtex 6&7 with Xilinx support tool Client and Vivado tool.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.