Our fabricators work on new and exciting automotive prototypes in a variety of areas. This is a day shift position. Opportunity for hire with Roush based on business needs, performance, attendance, attitude.
Fabricator Tool List Required with Candidate Submittals
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years of fabrication experience or equivalent fabricator military experience
• Minimum 1 year TIG and MIG welding experience
• Own tools required (hand & air) and rolling toolbox
• Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
• Good communication skills
• Must be a quality and detail oriented fabricator
• Have reliable attendance and able to work overtime/weekends
• 1 year machining experience (Manual Lathe, Bridgeport, Shear, Press brake, etc...)
• Hi-lo Experience
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.