Feature Delivery Engineer
Feature Delivery Engineer A candidate for this position must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of electrical and electromechanical systems engineering as related to automotive driver assist technology and customer use features.
CATIA, v5, WERS, AIMS, Team Center Engineering, CAE, Material and Color Approval Process, Product Timing, GD&T, Attribute Requirements, Manufacturing processes typical for Interior Trim components including: Injection Molding, Thermoforming, Die Cutting, Water Jet.
• Develop high-level network, wiring, and power distribution topologies/schematics/block diagrams. • Contribute to the development of feature specifications, feature Failure Mode Avoidance documentation, feature verification plan, etc. • Support / Drive cross-functional and cross-feature issue resolution and define escalation plan • Root cause, analyze issues related to Software, Electrical HW and Mechanical HW • Analyze vehicle CAN communication data and ECU diagnostics • Lead VOCF feature evaluation, troubleshooting and issue resolution through the launch phase
• Design & Release and/or functional PMT experience • Troubleshooting experience with mechanical, electromechanical and software systems • Good team work skills and practices • Ability to manage/resolve urgent launch concerns • Demonstrated ability to apply engineering disciplines for failure mode avoidance • Experience with CAN communication data and ECU diagnostics • Demonstrated ability to write presentations and communicate well with various groups • Strong leadership skills, passion for quality, passion to improve customer satisfaction
• BSME or BSEE • 2+ years of experience with automotive systems engineering
• Masters' degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Demonstrated experience with project management
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!