Field Service Tech III
El Paso, TX US
- Proficient knowledge on the M109A6 & or M109A7 SPH systems to perform all duties as described in the Position Description.
- Possess the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment, to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Have good planning, time management and organizational skills.
- Be able to use sound interpersonal skills when interfacing, and coordinating with Company personnel, and customers.
- Ability to make decisions using sound judgment while complying with policies, procedures, appropriate principles and applicable state, and federal laws/regulations.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional and effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Possess analytical ability to analyze and make repairs.
- 6 - 10 years of experience as an Artillery equipment repairman who understands maintenance concepts associated with the US Military maintenance programs and operations. 4 years of Military experience as a Tracked Vehicle Mechanic or 4 years as a M109A6 or M109A7 Crewman.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must have or be able to get a Secret Security Clearance and be willing to travel as required
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Team Leader of Defense Branch
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!