Field Service Tech III
York, PA US
Candidate must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance within reasonable time of hire. You must also be willing and able to travel as required.
- Troubleshoots technical problems and issues determine technical solutions in accordance with product and customer specifications and recommend actions to company and customer representatives.
- Assesses product needs in accordance with customer specifications.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team as required.
- Ability to maintain a high quality of customer satisfaction with all aspects of work performed.
- Ability to follow the direction of supervisor, maintain a safe work environment, and perform duties in extreme conditions as required.
- Ability to read utilize and understand Technical Drawings, Schematics, Technical Manuals and laptop computers during the performance of Field Service support duties.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required
Candidate must obtain a SECRET Security Clearance within reasonable time of hire. All applicants selected will be subject to a US Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, US citizenship is required.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Team Leader - Defense Solutions
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!