HR Information Systems Administrator
Sterling Heights, MI
- Partner with the key stakeholders in the implementation, configuration, and system administration of SAP SuccessFactors, to include Performance and Goals, Compensation and LMS modules
- Provide support and system administration for PeopleFluent Applicant Tracking System
- Provide day-to-day system support, including resolution of all system related issues.
- Support data import and exports and assist with security management
- Be the point person for companywide reporting requirements from SuccessFactors, PeopleFluent and PeopleSoft, with ability to interpret business needs and design custom reports, dashboards and various management reports and metrics
- Conduct and coordinate testing when new update patches and/ or new releases for SuccessFactors and PeopleFluent
- Assist in testing and maintenance of PeopleSoft payroll system.
- Drive data integrity by scheduling and conducting audits and testing on a consistent, timely, and thorough manner
- Develop, document and maintain system admin procedures, and employee resource guides
- 3-5 years of hands-on HRIS systems experience
- Bachelors degree required
- Strong functional knowledge of the SAP SuccessFactors system, especially the LMS, Performance and Compensation modules
- Experience configuring SAP SuccessFactors including setting up permissions, and various modules within the system
- Knowledge of PeopleFluent ATS and PeopleSoft HRM preferred.
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills
- Excellent analytical skills, organizational, and time management skills with the ability to set priorities to coordinate multiple assignments with fluctuating and time-sensitive deadlines
- Strong understanding of HR processes and data to ensure correct and efficient integration of HRIS system
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.