Heavy Equipment Mechanic - Stryker
Troubleshoot and correct malfunctions in automotive systems (power-pack) engine, transmission, cooling, fuel, exhaust, driveline and suspension using built in test equipment (BITE), test equipment and/or manual troubleshooting procedures (MTPs), common and special tools and applicable technical documentation;
Repair sub-systems and components, line replacement units (LRU' s) of the " Stryker”. Perform maintenance steps to accomplish repairs will include disassembling, removing and replacing worn/ damaged/defective part(s), adjusting, reassembling and testing using applicable technical documentation;
Troubleshoot and correct malfunctions in hydraulic systems common to all " Stryker” or unique to variants of the " Stryker” vehicle;
Complete maintenance and administrative forms and other paperwork related to performance of duties;
Read and interpret troubleshooting and diagnostic procedures and flow diagrams for systems, subsystems and components;
Skilled in computer operation and Microsoft operating systems. (Word, EXCEL and Power-point);
2 to 5 years related work experience required;
• High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates Degree preferred;
• Must be a U.S. Person;
• Ability to effectively communicate (both orally & in writing) and interact with internal & external customers;
• Ability to contribute in the problem solving process;
• Able to understand and describe acronyms related to turret and related LRU systems;
• Must be able to read and interpret toubleshooting and diagnostic procedures and flow diagrams for systems, subsystems and components;
• Able identify parts through IETM, Schematics and cross reference based on vehicle configuration;
• Promote and maintain a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork in achieving business objectives;
• Must have overall understanding of customer contacts and relationships;
• Maintain accountability of assigned tools and property
• Familiar with GDLS products, processes, and military terminology preferred;
• Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Applications;
• Documented trade school, certified technical training or commercial training preferred;
• Must be able to meet and maintain ASR requirements;
• Able to gain and maintain access to military facilities
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Senior Technical Recruiter
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!