Heavy Equipment Mechanic
El Paso, TX US
Some Of Your Daily Duties May Include:
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Performing maintenance and on-board direct support tasks on suspension systems and steering systems.
- Performing maintenance on fire extinguisher and suppression systems
- Performing maintenance on gas particulate systems, vehicular mounted armament, and associated fire control systems.
Some of the Skills You'll Learn:
- Engine repair and tune up
- How to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems
- Repair and replace body panels, fenders, power packs, weapons systems, and radiators
- Interest in auto mechanics and the industrial arts
- Preference for solving mechanical problems
***You must possess a valid driver's license.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
As a proud U.S. Army veteran with an extensive 28-year service record, Jimmy Tallent dedicated two decades of his life to active duty and an additional eight years in the Army Reserve, contributing his time, talent and commitment to various vital aspects of military service. His journey has been diverse, spanning roles in aviation, transportation, and recruiting, allowing him to develop a versatile skill set and a deep understanding of the military landscape.
Originally hailing from the city of Chattanooga, TN, Jimmy embarked on his military career with a passion for service and a commitment to excellence. Throughout his tenure, he served in dynamic and challenging roles, which included the precision and expertise demanded by the aviation industry, the strategic logistics of transportation, and the interpersonal and leadership skills required in the recruiting field.
In addition to his rich military experience, he pursued and earned a degree in business management, further enhancing his knowledge and capabilities. With this academic achievement, coupled with his practical experience, positioned him as a professional with a comprehensive understanding of both military and business landscapes.
Today, Jimmy is excited to leverage his leadership, organizational, and strategic skills at Contract Professionals, Inc. Jimmy is driven by his commitment to excellence, his discipline instilled through years of military service, and his passion for overcoming challenges. He approaches every opportunity with the same dedication and integrity, which defined his military career.