Hydraulic Engineer- Novi, MI
Novi, MI US
Unlock Your Potential with Us: Join Our Innovative Team in Transforming the Future of Testing Machines!
Are you ready to elevate your career in mechanical engineering? Look no further! Our client, a distinguished industry leader with an impressive 29-year track record, is on the lookout for an experienced Mechanical Engineer specializing in hydraulics and pneumatics. This is your chance to be part of a cutting-edge team dedicated to designing and constructing advanced test machines for automotive and industrial component manufacturers.
Compensation Range: $95, 000-$120, 000
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Demonstrated creativity and adherence to best design practices
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities
- Solid understanding of PC computers and Microsoft Suite
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years (preferably 5 to 15 years) of experience in designing/engineering hydraulic systems
- Experience in general mechanical design;familiarity with PLC and PC controls
- Electrical design expertise is a plus
- Utilize AutoCAD for designing hydraulic circuits, including tooling clamping and actuation, and hydraulic systems for fluid flow, pressure, and volume measurement in product testing.
- Collaborate closely with mechanical, electrical, controls, and software engineers to ensure the safe, reliable, and repeatable operation of test machines.
- Develop Bills of Material (BOM) and collaborate with purchasing for material procurement.
- Aid machine builders in machine assembly and startup procedures.
- Maintain communication with Project Managers and clients as necessary.
- Support the Service team in troubleshooting customer machines in the field.
- Pioneering Expertise: Benefit from working with a company that boasts nearly three decades of industry expertise, setting the standard for innovation.
- Collaborative Environment: Join a team of mechanical, electrical, and controls engineers where collaboration is key. Your contributions will directly impact the design of advanced machines for functional production testing, laboratory testing, and specialized lean product assembly cells.
- Modern Facilities: Experience the thrill of seeing your designs come to life in a state-of-the-art, clean shop floor environment.
Engineer Your Success with Us: Apply now and become a vital part of a team that values creativity, collaboration, and continuous learning. Seize the opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking projects and advance your career with a company that prioritizes innovation.
Note: Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Kayla is a service-driven recruiter with a passion for fostering meaningful connections. With a keen eye for talent and a heart for people, Kayla goes beyond the traditional recruiter role, seeing each candidate not just as a potential hire but as an individual with unique aspirations and goals.
Driven by the belief that the right job can transform lives, Kayla is on a mission to create fulfilling career experiences. Building strong relationships is at the core of everything Kayla does, whether it's understanding a candidate's career journey or partnering with clients to identify the perfect fit for their team.