IAM Systems Administrator
Our client, a market leader and technology innovator, is seeking talented professionals to deliver cutting edge solutions to their customers. Well-respected, with a global presence, our client consistently offers a powerful and robust portfolio of products, services and solutions that help customers successfully execute their missions in today’ s dynamic environment. With unsurpassed engineering, using an open systems approach, our client solves the nation’ s most complex challenges while foreseeing future needs.
Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience is required plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus 6 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
- As a member of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) team this position will help lead execute on an IAM roadmap that meets security requirements, including but not limited to security for, a complex Active Directory (AD) environment, hybrid cloud deployment, mobile computing, fine grained access control, policy driven security, SSO, user provisioning/de-provisioning, and federation focusing on multiple protocols (SAML, OpenID, Oauth)
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge across a broad range of identity and access management technologies but specifically focused on AD consolidation initiatives.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and understand the existing IAM capabilities
- Provide expertise in IAM architecture & technologies
Background & Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience with large scale and complex AD environments to include migration and consolidation
- Advanced knowledge of three or more of the following technologies: Directory Services, Authentication/Authorization, Access Provisioning, Access Review, Public Key Infrastructure, Single Sign On, and Federation.
- The candidate must have hands-on experience developing and deploying large-scale enterprise Identity & Access Management solutions.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies to deliver complex solutions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Desire to follow and apply emerging cloud security framework standards
- Knowledge of applicable SOX audit controls and applicability to IAM services architecture, design, and processes
- LDAP and Active Directory
- Group Policies (GPO)
- Federation Protocols (Oauth, SAML, OpenID)
- Cloud Platforms and Services
- Single Sign On models / Web Server & App Server session management
- Multi-factor Authentication (MFA) (i.E. Risk-based and Step-up authentication)
- Sailpoint Identity IQ and Security IQ
- Privileged Access Management technologies (PAM)
- Microsoft SQL server
- Oracle RDBMS
- SQL Databases
- OpenAM, OpenDJ, OpenIDM
- Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2016
- DNS, DHCP
- Java Application Interface Development and Object Models
- RBAC methodologies
- Adobe Flex
- REST and REST Security
- XML and XSLT
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.