IT Security Engineer
CPI is partnered with a large defense industry company in Linthicum, MD that is hiring a IT Security Engineer on a direct hire basis. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required. A DoD TOP SECRET security clearance is required at time of resume submission.
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor's degree in a related specialized area or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified.
- 10 years of IT/Cyber Security experience
- 5 years of experience in system security analysis and implementation; secure system engineering or design; and work in protocol and/or interface standard
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Responsible for the security of applications, to include:
- Incident response and recovery plans
- Cyber resiliency analysis and planning
- Web application and platform security testing
- Designs monitoring and alerting capabilities for anomalous activity in systems
- Monitors platform and application for anomalous activity in systems
- Understands application critical data and vulnerability points
- Coordinates with industry partners to advise the government on security vulnerabilities and recommendations
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.