IT Security Engineer
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- Firewalls, remote access, authentication methods, endpoint protection.
- Architects, evaluates, procures, implements, and administers security systems to include budget planning, acquisition, integration, operations and cyclical program replacements.
- Develops, implements, and maintains security policies and procedures to be used in managing the city' s Information Technology Systems environment to prevent the deliberate or accidental disclosure of data to unauthorized persons and from unauthorized modification.
- Consults and interfaces with ITS staff, vendors, and stakeholders to develop solutions to security issues while considering business requirements. Analyzes and recommends security controls and procedures in acquisition, development, and change management lifecycle of information systems, and monitors for compliance.
- Prepares and conducts internal penetration and vulnerability assessments, forensic/security violation investigations and recommends corrective action. Engages and coordinates third-party risk and compliance assessments.
- Stay current with cybersecurity trends, threat analysis and the compliance environment with respect to organizational risk; advises organization management and develops and executes plans for compliance and mitigation of risk.
- Responds to information system security incidents, including investigation of, countermeasures to, and recovery from computer-based attacks, unauthorized access, and policy breaches; interacts and coordinates with third-party incident responders, including law enforcement.
- Administers authentication and access controls, including provisioning, changes, and deprovisioning of user and system accounts, security/access roles, and access permissions to information assets.
- 5+ recent years working in IT Security/CyberSecurity.
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.