IT Service Delivery Manager
Santa Ana, CA
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
- Will be the primary point of contact in dealing with technology service proactive improvements, relationship management and overall service improvement.
- Will manage and interact with senior level executives within the business, respond to any and all service concerns regarding the support and ensure restoration of service.
- The SDM is required to identify and drive methodologies and processes that support world class standards and manage key targeted areas for improvement.
- Ensure that service level management best practices exist across all service platforms.
- The SDM works closely with various departments and Client account stakeholders to ensure consistent quality service delivery and to identify and facilitate remediation of service quality issues as they arise.
- Ensure smooth service delivery in line with contractual commitments being the interface between customer and Tower SDM' s. This includes, but is not limited to technical backlog reviews, customer service requests, etc.
- Maintain a sound knowledge and understanding of current methodologies, technologies, services and tools.
- Mitigate the impact of service failures and improve quality Standard Operating Procedures.
- Form strong relationships with the stakeholders building an understanding of requirements and business drivers.
- Establish and maintain strong personal relationships gaining trust and respect with the customer base in the assigned service area with the goal of meeting contractual commitments.
- Determine appropriateness of escalations and ensure service delivery of all issues from managed service clients by enforcing escalation and ticket handling processes.
- Prepare status and system health reports for Managed Service clients by working with differing internal and external teams.
- Attend regular customer service meetings delivering service reports in line with contractual obligations with key customers.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor degree required.
- ITIL® V3 Foundation Level or higher certification
- 9+ years of relevant work experience required
- 5 years of ITIL Service Delivery experience required.
- PMP Certification.
- Minimum 3 year of Operations experience in a 24x7x365 environment required
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communications and complex problem solving, advanced written and verbal communications skills including the ability to develop presentations and present to senior management
- Conceptual knowledge for all areas of IT Infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, cloud, EUC, applications, security hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switches, firewalls and gateways)
- Detailed working knowledge of a very broad range of IT systems
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and excitement with key customer personnel, as well as work collaboratively and in a hands-on manner with technical professionals
- Experience in a Service Delivery function, including solid experience in dealing with customers and technical teams
- Experience working for an established managed or cloud services provider (MSP/CSP)
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal communications and complex problem solving
- Strong process orientation, problem solving & troubleshooting skills and a firm commitment to quality.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.