This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
The Industrial Engineer has responsibility for performing Task Analysis to review and restructure the design engineering bill of materials through operation coding and parts grouping to produce tasks to support Service projects. The Industrial Engineer, in conjunction with grouping a bill of material, specifies task supporting information (e.G. Time, tooling, personnel skillset, sequence, and task pre-conditions).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Associate the design bill of material to tasks
2. Assist with the creation of assembly work processes and man assignment procedures
3. Identify required tooling, equipment and support information necessary to perform tasks
4. Establish Client requirements, line and sub-assembly balancing data, and expectancy time performances
5. Create process documentation and participate in the resolution of related assembly issues
6. Assist in plant layout and work station design
7. Plan, schedule and prioritize work to meet established deadlines
8. Determine or improve processes to meet production levels
9. Provide technical support and assist as a resource person in assigned area
10. Perform stop watch time studies
11. Utilize Lean/Six Sigma principles and methodologies in making process improvements
12. Exhibit a high level of computer aptitude
" Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field
" Internship experience or 6-plus months related work experience
" Experience with the assembly or service of automotive or heavy-duty equipment
" Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
" Lean/Six Sigma understanding or certification is ideal
Director of Business Development
John is currently the Director of Business Development for Contract Professionals, Inc. He currently manages the Green Bay, Wisconsin office and works with clients in Wisconsin, as well as several clients located throughout the United States.
John started his career in talent acquisition in 1998 in Boston, Massachusetts. For the past 20 years, John has worked with clients throughout the U.S. providing contingent and permanent staffing solutions in the areas of engineering, information technology and government/defense related positions.
John works directly with hiring managers and corporate recruiters to understand their staffing goals and future needs, in order to support their hiring initiatives.
In his free time, John enjoys golfing and spending time with his family and their dog “Inky."