Information Assurance Engineer
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s of Science degree in Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required or 10 years equivalent experience. All education requirements are verified. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Supports the development of program required security documentation, including items such as security plans, contingency plans, and security tests plans and procedures in compliance with the IA policy
- Supports the generation of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) (or Certification and Accreditation (C&A) documentation for the program
- Participates in A&A (or C&A) activities
- Executes or supports execution of security testing and evaluation to ensure the correct implementation of security requirements
- Executes security scanning
- Supports secure maintenance
- As a member of the cyber security team, may support the system security design effort, security requirements analysis, and security requirements flow down to the program element
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Clear understanding of systems engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Clear understanding of the system engineering process
- Clear understanding of verification and validation process
- Clear written and verbal communications skills
- Works well within a team and understands the concept of influence management
- Ability to clearly recognize and report information relevant to sound systems engineering design
- Clear understanding of Microsoft Office applications.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.