Fort Gordon, GA
- Conduct classroom instruction in support of the TRADOC Army Learning Model (ALM), in a blended learning environment
- Work with simulations and computer-based training and write scripts and storyboards for training videos
- Rotate between teams performing instruction and classroom preparation while delivering and assisting students with training.
- Three (3) years' experience instructing WIN-T course material and/or worked directly in the career field during three (3) of the preceding five (5) years.
- Possess current (within the last 5 years) Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) Certification or equivalent (Re-certification within six (6) months of employment is acceptable)
- Possess Support Cadre Training Course certification (SCTC) or Cadre Training Course certification (CTC) or willing to complete in a timely fashion upon hire
- Associate degree in Computer Science, Networking or related field of study OR hold at least one (1) current commercial certification in the following areas:
- CCAI Instructors
- CCNA Routing and Switches, Voice or Wireless
- CCNA Voice
- CCNP Switch
- Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE
- CompTIA Net+ or Security +
- Certified Information Security Professional
- Active or Interim SECRET Clearance (Current Open Investigation of a recertification is acceptable)
Director of IT Business Development
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.