JD Edwards Systems Analyst
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
o JDE 9.2
o Transfer Kanban (source type 5)
o Pick/Pack/Ship with DSI
o JDE Configurator
o Configurated Sales Orders
o Great production troubleshooting skills
o Ability to write detailed design specs
o Reading Job logs
o Debugging programs with interactive debug
o Basic understanding of DSI - how it functions with JDE - no development needed
Nice to have:
o Landing Pages
o Watch lists/notifications
· Localization/Global Trade compliance
· Mobile apps
· Dell Boomi/integrations
Position will have on-call responsibilities. Rotated on a weekly basis, low volume for calls.
Primary responsibility of this position is interface design and integration with other 3rd party software. Expectation is that Systems Analysts will have good working knowledge of ERP system and related processes, will take a more proactive role in process improvements and will take on projects with increasing complexity. Systems Analysts will learn and practice project management techniques. This position will start to take on primary responsibility and develop expertise in one or more business functions. The security risk level for this position is high; therefore, the incumbent may be subject to additional background screening requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Business Analysis: perform process review and analysis; provide alternative solutions to business issues; perform estimates of customer-requested changes.
2. Production Support: provide day-to-day support for production processing; maintain working knowledge of application program software.
3. Gain understanding of basic tenets of information risk security.
4. Display understanding of segment economic and revenue drivers.
5. Create compelling business cases.
6. Other duties as assigned.
• Associate' s degree and 6-plus years related experience or Bachelor' s degree and 1-plus years of experience
• Strong understanding of Relational database design
• Top-Down Structured Programming Language experience/training
• Web Development training
• Training in Systems Development Life Cycle
• Ability to independently learn new technologies
• Experience with Java, Eclipse, OAuth, OSLC (Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration), or Source Control (TFS)
Director of Business Development
John is currently the Director of Business Development for Contract Professionals, Inc. He currently manages the Green Bay, Wisconsin office and works with clients in Wisconsin, as well as several clients located throughout the United States.
John started his career in talent acquisition in 1998 in Boston, Massachusetts. For the past 20 years, John has worked with clients throughout the U.S. providing contingent and permanent staffing solutions in the areas of engineering, information technology and government/defense related positions.
John works directly with hiring managers and corporate recruiters to understand their staffing goals and future needs, in order to support their hiring initiatives.
In his free time, John enjoys golfing and spending time with his family and their dog “Inky."