Java Software Developer
Annapolis Junction, MD
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor's degree in software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; or Master's degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of Linux/Unix
- Minimum of 3 years of application framework experience such as Spring Framework
- Familiarity with development of collection systems and components within the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Familiarity with Microservices
A Relocation package may be available for this position.
** A discretionary sign-on bonus may be available for this position **
Java Developers will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies including: Technologies: Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Cassandra, ReactJS, Java 11, Spring Boot/Cloud/Data, Redis, Postgres
Tools: Maven, Node.Js, Git, Sonar, IntelliJ IDEA, Atlassian Suite (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo)
Responsibilities to include:
- Codes, tests, integrates and documents software solutions
- Applies principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of software
- Participates in internal review of software components and systems
- Receives general instructions and guidance from immediate supervisor and works on problems with defined scope, schedule and expectations
- Generally works within an identified work group and responsible for resolution of problems and issues of moderate scope and complexity
- Keeps abreast of technology trends and champions new ideas and product and process improvements.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.