Junior App Developer
Sterling Heights, MI
Assist lead app developer and creative group of software engineers in designing, testing and deployment of apps used to support General Dynamics Land Systems field vehicle support personnel as well as US Government vehicle support personnel.
Your responsibilities may also include:
- Researching emerging technologies
- Providing technical support and troubleshooting with app users in the field
- Occasionally traveling alongside our customers to deploy our apps
- Augmented Reality (AR) programing
• Must have iOS, Android and Windows App development experience
• Must have experience with mobile development (iOS, Android) including multi-platform development with Xamarin
• Must have experience with developing UWP and/or WPF applications
• Familiar with database and/or data warehouse design
• Familiar with object oriented programming languages (C#, Java, C++, etc.)
• Familiar with scripting languages (Perl, Python)
• Familiar with Windows and Unix operating systems / development environments
• Requires personal computer skills (competent with MS Office applications)
• Requires excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills
• Requires strong analytical and creative skills to comfortably solve complex problems that might involve ambiguity and uncertainty
• Requires a strong propensity to record and document processes, software and source code
• Occasional, short-term travel
• Must be able to perform in a team environment including team leadership when required
• Must be able to obtain a security clearance
• Must adhere to strict project schedules and meet extremely high quality standards
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Amanda is proud to be a part of the Contract Professionals, Inc. team. Part of her job allows her to assist candidates with finding new career opportunities. However, as a CPI Technical Recruiter, the most rewarding part of her job is helping military veterans, as well as transitioning military personnel; leading them to a career path that utilizes their skills and experiences.
Amanda enjoys photography and all things outdoors. Amanda has played golf for her entire life. Her motto is "Golf is life!" When she was 18 years old, she achieved a hole-in-one on a 249-year par 4.
Amanda's most cherished place in the world is her family’s cabin in Vanderbilt, Michigan.