Layout Designer --- CREO/Windchill/Pro E
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
The Associate Layout Designer will support engineers with drawing layouts by utilizing computer-aided drafting software. This role will also be responsible for creating new and modified components and Bill of Materials (BOM) in accordance to the Oshkosh standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
• Update current drawings per markups based on direction from engineering; re-master CAD drawings to current format.
• Use computer-aided drafting systems to create 3D and 2D layouts, following the direction of design team members.
• Self-check own work to ensure accuracy and organization, dimension and tolerance convention, and conformance with established CAD specification and standards.
• Utilize ERP systems to create part numbers following the proper naming process and data entry requirements.
• Associate degree in Mechanical Design
• Verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment.
• Detail oriented.
• Capable of using standard Windows Office tools including SharePoint, email, and CAD tools (CREO/Windchill/Pro E)
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
• Associate degree with internship experience in drafting/design.
Director of Business Development
John is currently the Director of Business Development for Contract Professionals, Inc. He currently manages the Green Bay, Wisconsin office and works with clients in Wisconsin, as well as several clients located throughout the United States.
John started his career in talent acquisition in 1998 in Boston, Massachusetts. For the past 20 years, John has worked with clients throughout the U.S. providing contingent and permanent staffing solutions in the areas of engineering, information technology and government/defense related positions.
John works directly with hiring managers and corporate recruiters to understand their staffing goals and future needs, in order to support their hiring initiatives.
In his free time, John enjoys golfing and spending time with his family and their dog “Inky."