Lead Power / Analog Design Engineer
Must have an active DoD SECRET security clearance prior to hire. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. Citizenship is required. No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering, a related specialized area or field is required (or equivalent experience) plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Education requirements will be verified.
The Lead Power / Analog Design Engineer will be responsible for leading multiple member teams as well as being an individual contributor in the design, development and test of Analog and Power System designs that are required to support various customers' missions.
- Lead electrical engineering design team and Integrated Product teams in the development of Hardware Configuration Items and Subsystem Level Power System designs
- Be the main point-of-contact with program leadership in regards to technical design, schedule, budget and quality for the electrical engineering design team and Integrated Product team for which he/she is leading
- Exercise creative thinking and ideation to advance our business performance.
- Deliver innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customers' changing business needs.
- Support and engage in programs, projects and practices behind the culture and strategy, and comply with all policies and procedures.
- Follow industry and department trends and developments to ensure services are consistent with, and/or superior to, industry best practices.
- Interface with vendors for product development
- Interface with other engineering disciplines
- Provide direction/support to Manufacturing as required
- Attend formal design reviews as both a Presenter and Reviewer
- Interface with the local Navy office
- Apply Customer Common Processes
Background & Experience Required:
- Active DoD SECRET Security Clearance is required prior to submittal
- Candidates must have experience leading electrical engineering design teams and multi-functional design teams as well as experience in specifying, designing and verifying analog components, and developing subsystem-level power designs.
- Knowledge of SSBN Replacement Shipboard System, Subsystem and Electrical Designs
- Knowledge of SSBN Shipboard System, Subsystem and Electrical Designs
- Knowledge of SSGN Shipboard System, Subsystem and Electrical Designs
- Experience leading electrical engineering design teams and multi-functional design teams in all aspects of design (e.G.; technical, schedule, budgetary and quality)
- Able to work in teams
- Able to work multiple programs concurrently (multi-tasking)
- Strong Communications Skills
- Able to shape culture and positively impact the morale, motivation and engagement of the team
- Strong commitment to delivering on commitments
- Able to take reasonable, managed risks.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.