Learning & Development Associate
Position Learning & Development Associate
• Maintenance and management the existing Purchasing Learning & Development SharePoint sites, including the Purchasing L&D Portal and Onboarding sites.
• Creation of new SharePoint sites, as needed
• Coordination of class sessions scheduling
• Course completion and course registration reporting for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
• Administration and submission of signed rosters of completed Purchasing courses for recording
• Support of Learning and Development strategic initiatives within Purchasing such as New Employee Orientation and Learning Days
• Management of several project based learning and development initiatives and delivery of results on time as scheduled
• Creation and Analysis of the monthly Learning Management System reports to: - determine learning needs and schedule appropriate course sessions - provide feedback to course SMEs for course improvement
• Management of the annual Purchasing course review
• Analysis of competency assessment data
• Competence in the use of the following software: Captivate, Camtasia Studio, Graphics programs, and Photoshop • Instructional Design and Performance Consulting skills
• Partnering with local, regional, and global customers • Project Management • Working with competencies and skills to define learning needs
- Working with competencies and skills to define learning needs
• Bachelor or Associates degree preferred • Will consider equivalent experience
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.