Colorado Springs, CO
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Background & Experience Required:
- Property Management
- Processes and Procedures
- Systems Safety
- Environmental Safety and Health (EHS)
- Item Unique Identifier (IUID)
- Technical Orders
- Integrated Logistics Support Plans
- Maintenance Concepts
- Logistics Support Analysis
- Manage Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) at a facility which includes:
- Perform periodic inventory of GFE at one facility.
- Prepare required shipping document (DD Form 1149) for equipment shipped from a location
- Have computer skills to use property management and shipping database software applications.
- Manage facility test equipment and coordinate getting the test equipment calibrated annually with Depot facility.
- Perform System Safety Assessment of equipment modifications to ensure meet safety requirements (typically UL compliance).
- Participate in Environment, Safety, and Health assessments, when required, for personnel / facility safety compliance. May require working with EHS experts to ensure complete assessment of a situation.
- Obtain Safety Data Sheets for hazardous materials at location.
- Knowledge of ILS Processes to support maintaining the ILS Depot Operations Manual.
Director of Business Development - Information Technology
With a reputation for delivering creative and cost-effective programming within the workforce solutions industry, Brad is a results oriented, seasoned business development professional with Contract Professionals, Inc. He effectively leads the company’s IT Division, to deliver sophisticated IT talent to a diverse and growing client base.
Brad comes with 19 years of industry experience, working with some of the largest and most well respected international companies in the world. He possesses management oversight experience from a local to a national level; executing creative and complex workforce solutions to Fortune 15 - Fortune 5000 companies.
Brad enjoys connecting deserving job seekers to their desired professions.He’s successfully delivered 1000's of skilled candidates to hiring managers in the financial services, telecom, health care, education and aerospace/defense industries.
Brad is also an expert at client relationship development and management. He is known, industry wide for his ability and willingness to place a high value on client satisfaction. He does this by conducting regular audits of the workforce solutions he delivers to his clients. If there is a better or most cost effective way to do it, he’ll find it and deliver.
Brad is a true problem solver and long-term relationship builder, with a keen eye for talented human resources.
Brad grew up in a Phoenix suburb. When he is not working, he enjoys trying new sports & activities with his large family.