Anniston, AL US
You will develop requisitions for and manages records of equipment, components, repair parts and related manuals, tracks logistics materials and parts for proper allocation of storage facilities, review configuration changes to evaluate impact on logistics deployment, documents equipment, component and parts conditions and identify logistic support documentation to be included such as drawings and technical manuals to support life-cycle of product.
Incumbent will provide support to the logistics function preparing logistics documentation to establish the range and depth of spares, tools, test equipment and related manuals to be deployed and stocked. They will determine maintenance and repair materials required for deployment and will modify maintenance records such as repair standards for more complex equipment or components.
- Adheres to company guidelines regarding the proper handling of classified and/or hazardous materials.
- Routes packages when needed. May assist in the delivery of packages throughout the facility, incorporating the use of power or manual equipment and hand tools to move heavy or awkward materials or packages.
- Perform a combination of manual and clerical shipping duties.
- Uses computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting.
- Follows shipping practices and procedures along with customer requirements to include transportation routing, schedules and packaging requirements.
- Verifies quantity, and conformance of materials to stated identifications and documentation.
- Work with computer systems including both in-house programs and customer portals.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, analytical skills
- Superior communication skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Adobe PDF
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- GCSS-Army training Property book experience Forklift experience
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Team Leader - Defense Solutions
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!