Sterling Heights, MI
Maintenance Engineer must be able to:
- Perform supportability analysis and maintenance task analysis.
- Review drawings, Change Requests (CR), Engineering Change Proposals (ECP), computer models and other technical documentation to identify maintenance and supply support requirements for the design.
- Support the development, maintenance and update of requirements database in accordance with GEIA-STD-0007, MIL-STD-1388-2B, and SLIC/SLICWAVE.
- Develop Maintenance Engineering source data to be used in the creation of Field Maintenance Technical Manuals, National Maintenance Work Requests (NMWR), and other publications.
- Assess emerging designs for requirements compliance and recommend design alternatives to enhance supportability and maintainability.
- Conduct detailed tasks analysis as part of the Logistic Support Analysis (LSA) process to identify resources required to maintain and support the design.
- Document results of the detailed task analysis in the Logistic Support Analysis Record (LSAR) database.
- Translate engineering & other technical information into source data in support of ILS products development.
- Minimum of 2 years applicable experience with a Bachelor Degree in an Engineering discipline; other degree disciplines will be considered with relevant applicable experience.
- Hands on experience in the maintenance of ground combat vehicles a plus.
- Familiar with MIL-STD-1388-2B and GEIA-STD-0007 a plus.
- Experience with LSA/LSAR and SLIC/SLICWARE a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Special Tools and Test Equipment (STTE) a plus.
- Working knowledge of U.S. Army logistics support structure, policies, and procedures a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications (oral and written) skills required.
- Motivation to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Personal computer skills, familiarity with CAD models (PRO-E/Product View), and proficiency with MS Office applications
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Amanda is proud to be a part of the Contract Professionals, Inc. team. Part of her job allows her to assist candidates with finding new career opportunities. However, as a CPI Technical Recruiter, the most rewarding part of her job is helping military veterans, as well as transitioning military personnel; leading them to a career path that utilizes their skills and experiences.
Amanda enjoys photography and all things outdoors. Amanda has played golf for her entire life. Her motto is "Golf is life!" When she was 18 years old, she achieved a hole-in-one on a 249-year par 4.
Amanda's most cherished place in the world is her family’s cabin in Vanderbilt, Michigan.