-Technical Instructor: Maintenance (25U, 91C, 91B, 91S)
-Technical Instructor Field Level Maintenance New Equipment Training (FLMNET).
- Present classroom training and hands-on instruction that encompasses all operator tasks for all variants of the Stryker Family of Vehicles.
- Understand and instruct students on the Program of Instruction (POI), lesson plans, student guides, and audio visual aids in support of lesson material and examinations.
- Validate and recommend changes to the technical sequencing and procedures of the Training Support Packages (TSP)
- Have the ability to become the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the Operation of the Stryker Family of Vehicles as required.
- Instruct, demonstrate procedures and evaluate U.S. Army soldiers on the Stryker New Equipment Training (NET) by presenting classroom, vehicle and hands-on instruction that encompasses all Operator' s Level Tasks and conduct follow-on training as required.
- Support Instructor Training Sessions for new hires and certification training as required.
- Assist the Department Supervisors and Manager in scheduling; preparation of training schedules; preparation and submission of CDRL' s and the administration of the instructor certification program.
Validate training material and examinations.
- Conduct On-the-Job Training (OJT) for U.S. Army Soldiers as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by NET Supervisors and Manager.
- Work performed in Office, Classroom, Maintenance Shop, and Field Training Environments.
- Will be exposed to products used in normal vehicle maintenance shop and field/outdoor environments.
- Will be exposed to temperature and weather extremes during conduct of job duties.
Maintenance Experience required
-Two (2) to Five (5) years of related work experience.
- Must be able to pass and maintain GDLS Instructor training, qualification and certification on the Stryker Family of Vehicles.
- Light Armored Vehicle (LAV)/Stryker experience desired.
- Must meet Anthropometric Size Restrictions (ASR) Physical Restrictions for work in enclosed Combat Type Vehicle.
- Must meet and maintain deployment requirements.
- Computer literacy in: Outlook E-Mail, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint desired.
- Knowledgeable of Army Training Devices used.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time.
- Must possess or able to obtain a U.S. Passport.
- Strong written, reading, oral and briefing skills required; Ability to interact and communicate effectively and clearly with multiple audiences'.
- Proficient in Military Troubleshooting Procedures preferred.
- Experience with IETM' s & Diagnostics Procedures for STTE preferred.
- Experience with Interactive Electronic Technical Manual' s & Diagnostics Procedures for Special Tools and Test Equipment preferred.
- Able to obtain and maintain successful NACi background for CAC (Common Access Card).
- Possess or be able to obtain and maintain a CDL Class B license.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Company Client Card.
- Must be able to gain and maintain access to Joint Base Lewis McChord and other military installations worldwide.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Jennifer’s focus at Contract Professionals, Inc. is working in the defense industry to help candidates find employment with CPI’s international defense suppliers.
Jennifer works to assist military veterans, as they seek out new job opportunities, while transitioning from the military to civilian life. More specifically, Jennifer's goal is to match the military veterans she represents with civilian employment opportunities. Her aim is to provide the military veterans with jobs where they can utilize the skills and experience they've gained in the military.
Jennifer is proud to be a part of the CPI team. She says that it’s easy to stay motivated because she comes to work each day, excited to work with transitioning military personnel and veterans from across the United States.
Jennifer was awarded a Bachelor of Arts degree in Elementary Education from Baker College in Michigan.
She enjoys working out, cooking, and spending time at her cottage in the northern part of the lower peninsula of Michigan.