Manager of Contract Administration
Royal Oak, MI US
The ideal candidate will support proposal development activities with the program management team and will play a key role in developing the plan for the long-term growth of this business segment in support of our Client' s strategic plan.
- Manage contract and subcontract administration for Government and Defense programs.
- Construct and submit proposals in support of organizational goals.
- Assist program management with assigned programs, providing direction to functional areas to ensure contract compliance with all required regulations.
- Coordinate with management and appropriate functional groups for the preparation and support of business plans, work statements, operating budgets, sales forecasts, estimates to complete, and other project activities.
- Investigate and advise on new and updated regulations and their impact on the division.
- Develop government and defense contract policies and procedures for the enterprise.
- Perform special projects, as assigned.
Minimum qualifications to be considered:
- Bachelor' s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in contracts administration with experience or exposure to International (commercial or foreign military sales) contracting.
- Minimum of Secret Security Clearance Required
- US Citizen or US Permanent Resident allowing for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) compliance.
- Knowledge of and ability to work comfortably with government contracting processes and regulations.
- Knowledge of International regulations and processes, including International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), US Munitions List (USML), Technical Assistance Agreements (TAA), Export Licensing, Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), and Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
- Ability to perceive and diagnose problems and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with customers.
- Ability to collaborate with other members of the organization.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or Master of Science (MS) in Business Administration.
- 15 years of related experience in contracts administration with experience or exposure to International (commercial or foreign military sales) contracting.
- Knowledge of the Defense industry.
- Ability to lead rate build-up efforts in support of defense and government contracts.
- Ability to work on Classified programs/projects.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Team Leader of Defense Branch
With over 14 years of recruiting experience, Greg specializes in recruiting military veterans for Contract Professionals, Inc.'s defense clients nationwide (CONUS)and overseas (OCONUS). Part of his job is to also mentor new CPI recruiters and assist them in meeting their career objectives.
Greg takes great pride in his ability to support our military veterans, as they navigate the transition process. This includes providing transitioning military personnel with job information and vital career guidance, after they are discharged from the military. Greg regularly works to support transitioning military personnel and veterans by matching their skills to a rewarding career within their area of expertise.
Greg holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration from Western Michigan University.
He enjoys golf, cooking, travel, music and most sports! Go Broncos!