Manufacturing Associate - 2nd Shift
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performs project tasks/assignments of a basic nature ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and subassemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables
- Follows methods, techniques, and sequence of operations in performing wiring, component installation, hand soldering, & cable harnessing on subassemblies and units
- May be involved in packing tasks
- May count and sort various product items, placing labels on packages, put manuals into binders, and form or break down boxes for the final product
- May conduct manufacturing inspections on processing line in accordance to quality specifications
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and subassemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions
- Contacts are primarily within immediate work unit and direct supervisor
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area
- Work is closely supervised, following detailed instructions, and periodic checking on work performance
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to learn job skills and become familiar with company policies to complete assignments
- Ability to use hand/torque tools, soldering irons, other light industrial tools
- General communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set up basic equipment and process hardware compliantly to specifications
- General knowledge of measuring equipment and math
- General computer skills
- Computer literacy
- Looking for individuals with both mechanical assembly and soldering experience.
- ***Must be able to work 2nd Shift (typical hours are 2pm - 11: 30pm)
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.