Anniston, AL US
- Responsible for defining production build process and ensuring those processes are safe, effective, and efficient.
- Identifying, and sometimes designing, test equipment and processes.
- Help define task requirements for section personnel and provide on-the-job training to ensure capability to meet performance requirements.
- Provide production support with day-to-day configuration and manufacturing process activities.
- Develop and implement mistake proofing solutions into the production process.
- Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives into the production process to increase efficiency, reduce cycle time, reduce defects, improve safety, and eliminate waste.
- Work in a teaming environment.
- Support new plant initiatives for teaming (Whole Systems Business Model, Lean Manufacturing, and Six Sigma).
- Must be able to meet ASR requirements (Anthropomorphic Size Restriction for Military Combat Vehicles).
- Working knowledge of GD&T.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Operations Management / Research, Manufacturing Technology, or related discipline.
- Must have excellent print reading skills.
- Must be proficient with multiple measurement tools.
- Must be able to work effectively with Supply Chain, Suppliers, and Customers.
- Must have strong problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient with computers and office applications.
- Must be able to serve on a multi-disciplinary team, and manage multiple tasks to completion.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Vice President
Jay Vorobel is the Executive Vice President for Contract Professionals, Inc.. Jay brings more than 35 years of sales and corporate management experience to the CPI team. He plays a pivotal role on the CPI team; providing support and strategic managerial input to the president and management team.
Jay identifies and leads new business development initiatives and opportunities. He has been responsible for securing in excess of $450 million worth of revenue within the defense and mobility verticals over the last three decades.