No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Manage and monitor all operational activities related to major customer projects with respect to defined
- Respect HSE rules and report any potential risk related to HSE
Inform management of priorities, identified risks in their area, propose/implement improvements in the
area of safety, quality, cost reduction, delivery plan execution.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Tender quotation and draft industrial flow definition (VSM)
• Costing of recurring and non-recurring industrial cost (tools, CAPEX, training, transfer of production)
• Define industrialization schedule including industrial strategy (Define/update Manufacturing Plan)
• Ensure Customer, Design and Production requirements are met by industrial processes (bonding,
painting, spot welding, brushing, final dressing)
• Integrate Mfg. Engineering/Manufacturing into Development process at appropriate points
• Integrate with both internal and external customers and suppliers, including Mfg. Engineering, Project
Management, Supply Chain, Quality, Manufacturing, Tooling, etc.
• Responsible for ECD implementation (configuration management, rank of application management)
• Responsible for the industrialization schedule that attains Quality, Cost and Lead-time targets
• Responsible for implementing the industrial set up as per project requirements and design for assembly
• Responsible for implementing all the quality requirements related to product/process
• Responsible for transfer of production if any
• Responsible for production planning and related achievement until product/process validation meets
• Standard cost definition (Tender, pre-design, … FAI, M/B decision, Product/released for production)
• Control plan (with Design and Quality)
• Actual time follow-up versus standard time and deviation root cause analysis to review process flow to
optimize performance (safety, quality, manufacturing cost, cycle time,…)
• COC (Center of Competency) support by project.
• Participation in quality and safety improvement through QRQC.
• Collection, analysis, and reporting of various data for the company.
• Ability to multitask is a must.
• Follow all safety procedures
• Must be a team player and solution provider
• Flexible work schedule.
• Travel as required.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION AND EDUCATION
• Bachelor' s degree in Engineering (Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical) or equivalent experience.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a low volume high mix industrial environment with a focus in the
area of Manufacturing Engineering/Manufacturing. A minimum of 5 years in Transportation or Aerospace
Industry preferred, relevant Manufacturing experience will be considered.
OTHER REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE:
• Strong knowledge of Manufacturing processes
• Strong Project Management/organization experience
• Design, implementation and validation of a production line
• Industrialization: FMEA (product and process), work instructions, Kaizen, budget and schedule
• Mechanical aptitude
• Troubleshooting ability
Rigor, ability to align functions, team player, commitment, collaborative, ability to anticipate/prevent
problem, solution provider
• Takes Initiative
• Electrical and mechanical assembly knowledge
• Ability to organize a cross-functional team
• Computer literate, Microsoft Office, MS Project 2010, Visio, AutoCAD 2011, Solid Works 2013.
• Experience in the Rail Industry a plus.
• Qualified candidate must have the ability to respond positively to new challenges and continuous
Director of Business Development - Mid-Atlantic Region
Mr. John Vagnoni joined Contract Professionals, Inc. in September of 2018. John brings over 30 years of technical staffing experience to CPI, beginning his career at Tech Aid as a recruiter. John was quickly promoted to Tech Aid Account Manager, Branch Manager and eventually the Vice President of their Mid-Atlantic region.
Throughout his career, John has been active in several non profit organizations. He served as the Chapter President for the local National Technical Services Association and he was the co-chair of the local Ronald McDonald NTSA Golf Outing, which generated over $50,000 for the local Ronald McDonald House in Philadelphia. He is also active in other organizations for youth and college sports; coaching ice hockey for local high schools and acting as the Assistant Coach for Lafayette College.
John lives in Collegeville, PA with his wife and three children and two very large German shepherds. He is a graduate of Villanova University, but he also has a passion for Michigan State, where two of his children went to school.
John likes to play golf and ice hockey during his spare time and he is a huge Flyers and Boston Bruins fan.