Manufacturing Operation Technician
Associate' s degree or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. All education requirements will be verified in order for the incumbent to start this opportunity.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performs a variety of systems integration equipment and/or process operations involving an application of technical skills
- Interprets engineering drawings and diagrams
- Notifies appropriate personnel for changes needed to the engineering configuration data base
- Maintains/revises manufacturing work instructions in electronic instruction and reporting systems
- Familiar with statistical process controls
- Assists engineering in the set up manufacturing processes
- Seeks out opportunities for process improvements
- Troubleshoots manufacturing system and processes issues to root cause
- Repairs and/or modifies manufacturing systems under the direction of senior specialists and/or engineers
- May perform preventive maintenance functions on manufacturing equipment
- Implements and documents basic practical solutions for process improvement
- Executes experiments under the direction of an engineer or senior specialist
- Communicates with internal customers include manufacturing support manager, production personnel, coach, operations manager, engineering
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Clear understanding of computer software applications used in a manufacturing environment
- General problem solving skills
- General subject matter expertise in assigned area
- Mechanical and/or electrical aptitude
- Possesses effective verbal and written communication skills
- General computer skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the work performed within our client' s facility, U.S. Citizenship is required.
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.