- Material handling activities as required for production floor support.
- Performance of warehouse functions to include but not limited to receiving, stocking, cycle counting, picking, kitting, and consolidating material in support of vehicle production.
- Utilizing a fork lift to move material.
- Must have mechanical skills and hands-on familiarity with Machines, equipment and vehicles
- Vehicle mechanical skills critical for understanding and awareness of parts and inventory control.
- Must maintain a valid drivers license.
- Must have forklift experience and become forklift certified.
- Previous warehousing/materials experience strongly preferred.
Amanda is proud to be a part of the Contract Professionals, Inc. team. Part of her job allows her to assist candidates with finding new career opportunities. However, as a CPI Technical Recruiter, the most rewarding part of her job is helping military veterans, as well as transitioning military personnel; leading them to a career path that utilizes their skills and experiences.
Amanda enjoys photography and all things outdoors. Amanda has played golf for her entire life. Her motto is "Golf is life!" When she was 18 years old, she achieved a hole-in-one on a 249-year par 4.
Amanda's most cherished place in the world is her family’s cabin in Vanderbilt, Michigan.