Material Handler will be working in the kitting and sub-assembly department of our warehouse operations, packaging most of the kits and will be responsible for picking automotive parts, and getting them ready to move to the shop floor. Must be reliable, have attention to detail, and able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years of material handling/material control experience or equivalent
• Ability to drive a hi-lo
• Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
• Kitting experience
• Hi-lo experience
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.