Material Control/Material Handler will be responsible for picking raw components for production and getting them ready to move to the shop floor. Some inventory control duties. Must be reliable, detail-oriented and self-motivated. These are day shift positions with opportunity to turn into full-time direct positions.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Minimum of 1 year of material control experience or equivalent experience
• Ability to drive a hi-lo
• Works well in a team environment
• Position will require long periods of walking & standing
• Must be reliable and punctual
• Good written and verbal skills
• Must be detailed oriented with excellent organization skills
• Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Must be able learn new processes and systems in a short time span
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Picking experience
• Hand and Scale counting
• Previous hi-lo experience is preferred
Matt started with Contract Professionals, Inc. in November 2014. He began as a Technical Recruiter assigned to the automotive team. He worked hand in hand with account managers, to spearhead specific projects with CPI's clients. Driven to succeed, Matt achieved his goal(s) within the first year. He continued working on accounts and he learned the leadership process throughout his 4-year career at CPI.
When the opportunity presented itself, he was promoted to Account Manager of the automotive division. He navigates the challenges in this new role by utilizing the senior staff in the office.
Matt was awarded a Bachelor of Art in Environmental Studies at University of Michigan. Matt also received an Associate degree in Automotive Mechanics from a local community college.
Matt is thriving as a new Account Manager at CPI, and he looks forward to the challenges that await him in the workforce solutions industry.