Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience. All education requirements are verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Represents the production and material planning function on a multiple small programs, or one medium program
- Creates the planned bill of material in the material planning tool
- Utilizes the production and material planning tools to create project shortage reports
- Releases, picks, and bonds assemblies in the material planning tool
- Reviews and incorporate engineering changes in the planned bill of material
- Maintains accurate tracking records and control of material
- Tracks WIP and assist in solving bottle neck areas
- May be responsible to update project capacity planning in the planning tool
- Develops and maintains material status reports to highlight material issues and understand impacts and corrective actions
- Prioritizes workload to meet customer requirements
- Expedites critical material through receiving, incoming inspection and the stockroom to meet program schedules when required
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Awareness of material costing, proposal process and material scheduling
- Knowledge of the financial system and how material costing is created
- Knowledge of material planning tool
- Good understanding of the dollar mix of a bill of material, abc codes and commodity types
- Understanding of basic material tracking and statuses
- Ability to create a make/buy analysis
- Basic problem identification, analysis and effective decision making
- Comprehensive knowledge of the procurement process
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Suite
Cricket is on a mission to help her candidates meet their career ambitions. Cricket started at Contract Professionals, Inc. in mid-2017 as an Administrator and IT Talent Sourcer. Committed to advancement, she was quickly promoted to act as a Technical Recruiter in the Scottsdale, Arizona IT Division.
Cricket is delighted to be a member of the CPI team because of her team’s impeccable values and their commitment to providing exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Cricket specializes in full life-cycle IT workforce solutions. She strives to be an unwavering advocate for her clients and candidates. To that end, she is driven to keep her focus on the business objectives and career goals of CPI’s clients and the candidates she represents.
Hailing from the deep south, she was raised in the great state of Texas where she spent 20 years in the credit reporting industry. She then moved to the beautiful Sonoran Desert in Arizona to be closer to her family.