Sr. Material Planner
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
Bachelor' s degree or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience; or Master' s degree or equivalent plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience. All education requirements are verified. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Subject matter expert in the production planning and material requirements tool and shares knowledge with others in the organization
- Develops detailed schedules, production plans and capacity plans
- Creates complex bills of material for large programs
- Reviews work authorization documents and generates material program plans, coordinates kick-off meetings with functional departments to communicate program goals and objectives
- May assist in detailed proposal analysis with program personnel and/or customer community as requested
- Initiate, modify and maintain program schedules for outside vendors and in-house manufacturing as needed
- Provides reports on unit status and shipments as required
- Coordinates the efficient movement of materials with purchasing, production and engineering.
- Proficient management skills
- Proficient ability to manage multiple programs
- Effective risk management identification and implementation of risk reduction plan
- Proficient ability to lead a team to successful conclusions
- Work on problems of diverse scope where analysis of date requires evaluation of identifiable factors
- Ability to network with senior internal and external personnel in area of expertise
- Subject matter expert in numerous areas pertaining to planning and control of material.
- Ability to support complex negotiations with customers and/or suppliers as needed.
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.