No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third-party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Our client offers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to successfully execute missions across all domains of operation. With a global team of 13, 000+ top professionals, they partner with the best in industry to expand the bounds of innovation in the defense and scientific arenas.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required plus a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience. Education requirements will be verified.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Represents the production and material planning function on a medium size program
- Conducts in-depth analysis of material inventories and requirements for assigned program(s)
- Monitors procurement activity and communicate status with DPMO
- Incorporates engineering changes into the bill of material utilizing the material planning tool
- May be responsible to update project capacity planning in the planning tool
- Responds to data requests to include program queries and internal/government audits, with properly documented responses
- Expedites critical material through receiving, incoming inspection and the stockroom to meet program schedules when required
- Prepares, organizes and maintains compliant records and files as they relate to material planning
- Maintains close liaison with assigned program, supply chain and internal shops
- Prepares monthly reports as related to job function
- Coordinates the removal and documentation of scrap material
- Assists in creating bill of material configuration in the material planning tool
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Clear understanding of MRP/ERP principles
- Clear understanding of the procurement process
- Knowledgeable in the usage and tracking of government/customer furnished material
- Ability to gather and analyze material cost and schedule metrics in support of program area
- Knowledgeable in the policies and procedures as they relate to the material planning function
- Ability to coordinate and participate in project team planning and execution
- Clear understanding and experience with Microsoft Windows applications.
- Is able to utilize influence management when communicating with other functional departments.
Meet Your Recruiter
Jessica Salazar joined Contract Professionals, Inc in May 2019 as a Technical Recruiter. Prior to joining CPI, Jessica worked at a healthcare staffing solutions company, hiring certified clinicians for the state of Arizona.
Aside from recruiting in the healthcare industry, she comes to CPI with prior experience in recruiting for aviation and general administration verticals.
Jessica specializes in full life cycle recruiting with an emphasis on IT, engineering and aerospace at local, regional, and government levels. She is passionate about executing comprehensive workforce solutions for her clients; facilitating contract and direct hire candidate positions.
Jessica welcomes a challenge and she is consistently excited about problem solving for her candidates/clients.
Jessica is proud to be military veteran, after serving in the United States Army. During her time in the Army, she welcomed the opportunity to specialize in human resources administration. She credits her time in the military for opening her eyes to the rewarding world of recruiting.
Jessica is a mom of two children and is currently planning her wedding.