Material Productrion Control Rep
• Lead, train, coach, and develop other personnel within the Materials organization.
• Must be able to manage inventory and Investigate material loss on Production Floor
• Conduct WIP audits to determine inventory accuracy and material availability.
• Understand the manufacturing process to effectively provide direction and guidance to production supervisors.
• Provide communication for timely resolution of problems that could affect product deliverables.
• Perform Oracle transactions related to warehousing, planning, shipping, and production support.
• Maintain the status and location of material produced
• Provide assistance to production in reconciling counts on the floor.
• Work with Programs in scheduling as new programs are brought on board
• Understand and manage data with regards to Oracle MRP system; assist to determine and manage manufacturing lead times, order policies, material in process, etc., in support of master schedule
• Extensive data input utilizing inventory control system.
• Expedite/communicate with SCM to expedite material shortages
• Coordinate the receiving/stocking of critical shortage items
• Perform warehouse cycle count verifications to determine accuracy
• Assist in the set-up and arrangement of parts on Production work benches
Proficient in TIPQA quality database system for processing nonconforming material back to vendors.
• Working knowledge of manufacturing processes and following build schedules.
• Familiar with scheduling tools and problem solving skills.
• Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office required.
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a multi-disciplined team environment.
• Must have strong problem solving capabilities
• Must be a team player
• Must be dependable, reliable, willing to travel, and be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to perform multiple tasks, track and follow up on requests for information.
• Must have Oracle proficiency with various programs
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
Eric is a Technical Recruiter for Contract Professionals, Inc. He supports the defense recruiting team by sourcing candidates, researching new recruiting channels, pre-screening candidates, and coordinating interviews. Eric and his team members strive to assist transitioning military personnel and veterans as they transition into civilian life. Their goal is to help their candidates match military skills and experience with a rewarding career in their areas of expertise.
Eric obtained an Associate of Science in Software Engineering and he has a strong background in information technology.